Emergency SB Meeting, 6:00pm, Calais Town Hall

The SB meeting scheduled for Monday, July 10, and continued to Wednesday, July 12, is canceled. We will reschedule when conditions improve.

The Selectboard will hold an emergency meeting Wednesday night, July 12, at 6 pm at the Town Hall to discuss road and dam conditions and our responses. Although the public is welcome, we ask that you consider whether your presence is necessary enough to put more stress on our currently fragile roads. We will continue to post updates on our activities on the town website as things progress.

There will be a Zoom option for attendance: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84554638736?pwd=cTBPdHVKa0phUFlINTlvNmh4OWFsQT09